We share a fundamental belief that all pupils can, need and want to learn!
Preschool and Reception 7.00am – 12.45pm
Year 1 - Year 7 7.00am – 1.30pm
Drop off and collection of children
The following procedures are to ensure the children’s safety and wellbeing please read them carefully.
- School gates will open at 6.50am. Teachers will receive children in their classrooms at 7am.
- Children must be accompanied to and collected from school by a parent or guardian.
- Preschool, Reception, Years 1 and 2 children must use the main front gate and be accompanied to and collected from their classrooms.
- Key Stage 2 children (Year 3 to 7) must use the side gate (opposite Al Meera Supermarket). They will remain in the playground until the whistle is blown when they will line up and make their way to their classrooms.
Arriving late/leaving early
- Children arriving after 7.00am are late and are to sign in at reception before going to class. Children needing to leave school before the end of the school day (e.g. medical appointment) must bring a note signed by a parent or guardian explaining the reason for absence. All children must be signed out of school at the time of leaving by their parent/guardian at the reception.
- The school must be informed by parents by 7.20am each day their child is absent. Please also send a note on the day of your child’s return to school for their student file. If you know in advance that your child will be absent please send a note to the teacher/receptionist explaining the reason and duration of absence.
EYFS General Information Booklet